What do I need?
• Reservations at least 24 hours in advance are required for all services. 24 hour or more advance notice must be given for cancellations, or you will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
• A free first day must first be scheduled and completed before reserving daycare or overnight boarding services.
• We require payment at check-out or before, for all services.
• Please notify us if you need someone other than yourself or your emergency contact to pick up your dog. If a person’s name is not listed on your account, they are not allowed access to your dog. This can sometimes create inconvenience, because we will not budge on this issue for safety of the dog, so be sure to always list a new person’s name with us. Please also make sure payment is taken care of at this time also
What does my dog need?
• All dogs must be 4 months of age or older, to the best of your knowledge. This is the minimum age when veterinarians prefer to administer a rabies shot.
• Male dogs over the age of 12 months must be neutered. We give you 30 days to complete a neuter after your pup turns 12 months old. Female dogs are not permitted at Dog Days while in a heat cycle. We also reserve the right to evaluate your dog’s development at any time and require spay or neuter procedures for continued attendance. For example, strong hormonal surges, negative reactions from adult dogs, etc.
• All dogs must be on effective flea prevention. We recommend using an oral flea prevention like Comfortis, but any flea prevention protocol you choose to use is acceptable AS LONG AS it is effective. If your dog is found to have fleas, we will immediately perform a flea bath at the expense of the owner so that your dog can continue to socialize. However, flea baths do not prevent future infestation, so this is something that must be addressed immediately by owners for continued attendance.
• Dogs must come in on a leash with an accompanying ID tag that has their name on it.
• Rabies – We require that all dogs are up to date on their Rabies vaccination, according to legal standards. After their first annual booster, we only require Rabies to be updated every 3 years.
• Distemper and Parvo – We require that all dogs are up to date according to Dog Days Standards on their Distemper and Parvo vaccinations. After their first annual booster, we only require that Distemper and Parvo be updated every 7 years or that you provide titer tests. You may choose to run titer tests to prove existing immunity rather than re-vaccinating. If you choose to use titer tests, please remember to attach an accompanying note from your vet interpreting the results as displaying a positive immune response.